Job in Beijing: Head of Relationships & Insights
Danwei displays job ads of interest to our readers. Please write to jobs at danwei dot com if you are interested in placing a recruitment notice.
Beijing office: Head of Relationships & Insights
The British Council is seeking a qualified and enthusiastic candidate with excellent proficiency in English (C2) and strong people/performance management skills to fill the post of Head of Relationships & Insights based in Beijing. This is a pay band 7 post on an indefinite basis.
The key duties of this post include: Key account management (KAM)• To lead the identification and prioritisation of British Council China’s key relationships/accounts.• To co-ordinate the development and management of key relationships/accounts across China.
• To manage and develop relationships with a portfolio of key accounts.
• To define the types of partnership which will be possible within the operating context and most effective in helping us to achieve our strategic objectives in the immediate and medium term
• To identify and quantify opportunities for partnership working in China. Success will be measured by the number of existing partnerships extended and new partnerships developed and the value added to our programmes.
Collaborative Relationship Management
• To ensure that programme teams have the advice and appropriate support to plan and deliver digital campaigns through e-mail marketing, mobile phone marketing and other digital channels
• To generate and present China digital assets (including CRM, website and social media) performance insights for programme teams and global digital teams.
Market Analysis and Insights
• To support British Council China to become a market-led organisation which uses market, competitor and stakeholder/customer information and insights to plan, deliver and evaluate strategies, programmes and projects.
• To assist in the clear definition of markets and audiences and to facilitate the use of information and insights about markets (including digital environments), partners, competitors and audiences to inform the design and content of programmes and projects
• To provide leadership and management to the Relationships & Insight team.
Competencies and skills required for the post above are listed in the linked job description. Please note that knowledge or experience of strategic marketing planning and market segmentation techniques is preferred.
Salary and benefits:
The above position includes a gross salary of RMB 21,065 per month before deductions, 22 days annual leave per year, and medical insurance.
• Due to our status as a diplomatic mission we are only able to offer employment to Chinese and British nationals and spouses of other diplomats currently working in China.
• Interested applicants should submit a completed British Council application form as attachment to email@example.com. The Application Form (Part 1and Part 2), Job Description and Guidance for completing the application form are linked to this job advertisement.
• Deadline for applications is 3rd January 2013, 5pm China time. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by us. If you have not heard from us by 31st January 2013, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Applications not made on our standard application form will not be considered.